Small Claims Court Dispute
When it comes to the Ontario Small Claims court system and its intricacies, Shaw Legal Service is the ideal choice for individuals or groups seeking compensation with claims amounting up to $25,000 CAD. Located in Ottawa, Ontario, our business model is based on the belief that our clients’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs, and we’ll work closely with you to produce accurate and effective results. A high percentage of our business is from repeat clients and direct referrals due to our penchant for legal accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
Call us today for your no-obligation consultation
By contacting Shaw Legal Service, we’ll put you in direct touch with one of our legal professionals who are highly knowledgeable of the inner workings of small claims court. They’ll meet and closely discuss your claim, plans, and your available options with utmost discretion and professionalism. We’re a licensed Ottawa paralegal firm and recognized pursuant to the laws of the Province of Ontario and the Law Society of Ontario, making us a highly effective choice for those seeking a successful claim in small claims court. We offer consultations on a no charge or obligation basis, and encourage you to speak with us if you are unfamiliar with the small claims court litigation process and what you’ll need to do in order to succeed.
For more information or to get started with a claim, call us at 613-612-2911 at your earliest convenience or visit the contact us page. If it is a time sensitive matter, we can immediately get things moving for you.
Shaw Legal Service has the skills and knowledge to work your matter through the following areas
- Small Claims Court, Settlement Conference , Trials
- Provincial Offenses
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes Acting for the Landlord
- Accident Benefits and Mediation
- SABS: Statutory Accident Benefit Schedule
- Traffic Court, Demerit Point System, HTA
- WSIB – CPP Tribunals and Meditations
- First Time Criminal Offenses (Summary Conviction)
- Personal Injuries
- MPAC Municipal Tax Increase Appeals
- Investigations, Back Ground Checks, Locates, Skip Tracing
- Judgement Recovery Services
We are members in good standing with:
- The Law Society of Upper Canada. (LSUC)
- The County of Carlton Law Society. (CCLS)
- The Paralegal Society of Ontario. (PSO)
- The Canadian Defense Lawyers Association. (CDLA)